The Everett Program is a multidynamic undergraduate education program and nonprofit group at University of California Santa Cruz. To learn about what the Everett Program does for students, their partners, fellows, and what projects they have completed check out these various links:
In fall quarter of 2012 as an undergraduate I signed up for the Everett Program’s 30A, 30B, 30C one year class series. In this one year class series I learned the qualitative skills on how to design, write, and fund feasible social justice project and the technical technology skills. During my fall quarter I showed to a few fellows, the nominated and accepted highly qualified students who took the 30A to 30C class series and showed a proactive quality, that I too possessed the qualities of a fellow. Once nominated and accepted by my fellow peers, I began to work with the Everett Program various capacities. (To learn more about the rigorous one year program I completed with the Everett Program read through this webpage).
Timeline of the various roles I have played in the Everett Program:
- February 2012- current: Everett Program Fellow
- September 2013- December 2013: Tech Essentials Tech Lab co-leader
- January 2014- March 2014: Deputy Social Media Coordinator for the Everett Program
- March 2014- June 2014: CiviCRM Tech Lab Leader
- September 2014- December 2014: Tech Essentials Tech Lab Leader