During my fours years at University of California Santa Cruz as an undergraduate I have taken classes applying applied math and math theory to various business management economics topics. Doing this has allowed me to use the applied calculus and statistics in multiple ways!
To see what I have specifically done in each of these classes click on the links below:
- Linear Algebra; Class will be taken next spring 2015 quarter!
- Introduction to Management Science
- Intermediate Applied Econometrics
- Managerial Economics
- Introductory Managerial Accounting
- Introductory Econometrics
- Introductory Calculus part II applied to Economics
- Introductory Statistics
- Introductory Calculus part I
- Psychology Statisics