During my fours years at University of California Santa Cruz as an undergraduate I have taken classes applying the economic theory I learned to business management classes. These business management classes gave an introduction and practice to various tasks that I plan on using in business and company settings!
To see what I have specifically done in each of these classes click on the links below:
- Business Information Systems; Class will be taken next winter 2015 quarter!
- Corporate Finance; Class will be taken next winter 2015 quarter!
- Introduction to Java; Class being taken now!
- Introduction to Management Science
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Introductory Managerial Accounting
- Introductory Financial Accounting